The client-CRO relationship is about fit. There are many CROs and animal research facilities out there; which one is right for you? Finding the right fit is essential to maximize your limited financial resources and the quality of your scientific product.
At Woodburn Laboratory, we realize that no CRO can be one-size-fits-all. We don’t want to be. Rather, we strive to be the right fit for each researcher using our facility.
Woodburn Laboratory’s size, business model, and level of experience allow us to be flexible and cater to the specific research needs of our client partners.
In our experience, there are certain situations in which we are a perfect fit. Do any of these describe you?
- An academic researcher looking for a more boutique environment than the university provides.
- A biotech start-up or smaller researcher where building out your own animal facility doesn’t make financial sense.
- A researcher who only occasionally needs to use laboratory animals.
- A larger research company or entity that needs a partner for overflow projects.
- An academic researcher with a personal commercial development project on the side.
- A former or current client of a larger vivarium/CRO that doesn’t give the flexible and personalized service you want and need.
Become our next partner in scientific discovery.
Do you need assistance designing your experiment? We offer custom protocol design, including guidance on how to properly power your study.
Ready for the in vivo stage of your pharmacological research? Woodburn Laboratory is a full-service vivarium that can accommodate your rat or mouse model.
Looking for help with your in vitro studies? Our cell and molecular biology team has the state-of-the-art technology and laboratory expertise to move your research forward.
Advance your science with us.
Woodburn Laboratory is ready to take on your preclinical study today. Contact us to discuss the many ways we can move your research forward.